Friday, January 4, 2008

Driving In My Car

With a calm and mature head placed squarely on his shoulders, this Bollywood has no illusions about his position. He is very practical and down to earth. This is amply reflected by what he has to say about himself.

"I am glad I have the intelligence to understand what is happening to me. If I allow myself to get affected by all this hype, I'll stunt my growth as an actor and be damned for life. I know that I still have a long way to go before I can even aspire to equal the achievements of any of the superstars. I know I am good at my job, and I am sure I will be damn good one day but right now, I also know how bad I can be."

"I have been elevated to such a high status that the fall will be very steep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home