Friday, January 4, 2008

Hrithik Roshan, I am legend!

bollywood hero hrithik roshan
The guy with looks to die for and a physique to envy, has a sage head and really speaks like a true gentleman who understands the nuances of this bad bad industry. His quotes are like pearls of wisdom that must be preserved by all those interested in this film industry. Try these for starters.

"One mistake we always make is to ape the West. We attempt films that we think they will like. The true crossover films are 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' and 'Life Is Beautiful' where the director goes entirely by his conviction, culture, community and conditioning. I am hoping, not just for me and my father and family, but for Indian cinema that Krrish (2006) will succeed, so we can envision an even bigger extravaganza. We want to afford that freedom to take our cinema higher. I believe we are very close now to getting noticed on a world platform."

"I was always the pet of my teachers in school probably because I was considered to be very cute. Because of my innocent looks I usually got away with a lot of mischief. I was spoilt and pampered by everyone. All I had to do was sport a lost-boy look and I would have things my way. At home too, if I wasn't given something I wanted, I would simply sit with a long face till I got it."

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger marwa said...

شركات نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط وابها
شركات مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض
شركات مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركات مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركات عزل الخزانات بالرياض
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالخرج
شركات التنظيف بالرياض
شركات تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركات التنظيف بخميس مشيط رخيصة

October 29, 2018 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger marwa said...

شركات جلي البلاط بالرياض
شركات تنظيف الكنب بالرياض
شركات رش المبيدات بالرياض
شركات رش المبيدات بخميس مشيط وابها
شركات تنظيف المجالس بالرياض
شركات تنظيف الفلل بالرياض
شركات عزل الاسطح بالرياض
شركات كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركات نتنظيف الشقق بالرياض
شركات تسليك المجاري بالرياض

October 29, 2018 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger marwa said...

شركات تنظيف المنازل بالرياض مجربه
شركات تنظيف المساجد بالرياض
شركات مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
شركات تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
شركات نقل الاثاث بخميس مشيط وابها

October 29, 2018 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Nashwa Mostafa said...

أرخص اسعار تنظيف الخزانات بالمدينة
غسيل وتعقيم الخزانات فى المدينة المنورةارخص شركات
تنظيف خزانات المياة بالمدينة المنورة وغسيل وتعقيم وعزل الخزانات

May 21, 2019 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home